This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone seen Happy Heinys pocket trainer pants for sale?

(4 Posts)
drspouse Sat 16-Nov-13 10:42:25

Anywhere in the UK? At all?

I can't seem to find them except for the odd one of the odd size (I think we need M or maybe even S and I can't seem to find anything in those sizes).

Little boy is starting to say "poo" when he's doing/done one and point to his front area (ahem) and though he's not really showing huge signs of readiness we were thinking of getting a family toilet seat just to save a few nappies at home, at least.

These seem like the best ones from the POV that they are pretty absorbent if you can't be bothered forget to change him out of a trainer pant into a proper nappy for a nap/car journey.

I was also thinking about the Pop-In that say they take a "whole toddler wee" if that is actually true, though you'd still need to change him before a nap (which is a pain when he falls asleep in the car of course).

mamacoffee Sat 16-Nov-13 20:14:08

I think twinkle on the Web had them. But I didn't buy them in the end.

drspouse Sat 16-Nov-13 22:09:24

I did find just one colour in the right size there, thankfully. I've ordered one to try.

drspouse Fri 06-Dec-13 20:23:25

Actually it turned out these were the wrong size - they seem to run quite big. But we got some Little Lambs we like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now