This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

***Cloth Nappy Sale Thread***

(16 Posts)

Hope no-one minds me posting this.

Thought it would be a good idea to have a post for people to sell their preloved nappies as I have seen a few posts asking where to sell. plus I Want To Grab some bargains

Thingymajigs Sat 19-Oct-13 10:45:59

I hope this catches on. I'm ok for newborn but am looking for size 2 b2p nappies in a mixture of styles.
eBaying for nappies is a lot trickier and more expensive than it was 9 years ago.

gruber Sat 19-Oct-13 19:32:47

Ooh, hopefully it will catch on...

I'm looking for Close Pop-ins for the winter as my bamboozles are taking too long to dry inside now the weather's turned.

So far, bought most of mine pre-loved off FB pages. But you have to be damn quick as they go so fast.

SmilingandWaving Sun 20-Oct-13 12:16:23

I've literally just got around to sorting mine out & came on here to ask how much I should sell them for as I have no idea, so this is really handy.

I have the following:

9 Flip stay dry inserts
7 Flip organic inserts
1 Flip cover in a pale lilac colour
2 Flip covers in green ribbit colour
1 Smartipants in red

The flip covers are all popper fastening & the Smartipants is velcro.

I also have 6 other flip covers in blue & green shades but the waterproofing seems to have dried out & cracked. They might be reparable with a hair dryer or in the tumble dryer so if anyone wants them then let me know and you can have them for free.

I'm open to offers either on the individual bits or the whole lot.

SmilingandWaving Sun 20-Oct-13 12:20:22

Also just remembered I also have a bag full of reusable wipes and fleece liners as well as 3 packs of disposable liners if anyone wants these too.

Oh yeah and 4 bamboo booster inserts!

Just marking my place as somewhere buried deep in my house I have some pop-ins that I am happy to send on to someone if postage is paid.

Madratlady Sun 20-Oct-13 12:50:07

Smiling how much do you want for those? I'm looking for some.

SmilingandWaving Sun 20-Oct-13 13:01:07

Hi Mad, would you want the whole lot or just a few bits and pieces?

Do you want to make me an offer, pm me if you don't want to put it on here. To be honest I have no idea what the going rate is.

They're all in good condition though other than the cracked ones and only a couple of the inserts have any staining at all & even that's a very small amount.

Madratlady Sun 20-Oct-13 13:52:10

It's mostly the wipes I'm after. How many do you have?

AnaisB Sun 20-Oct-13 13:56:53

Ooo marking place - I won't have time to stock-take for a day or two. I have loads of the old Mothercare nappies (sling style). I loved them. Also possibly some Huggababies (given a friend so will see what she wants me to do with them.)

gruber Mon 21-Oct-13 09:35:11

Ooo smiling could I put in a request for your fleece liners? Desperately in search of some, it's just slipped down my to do list but you've just reminded me! How many do you have/how much?

RandomCitizen Mon 21-Oct-13 09:37:08

Oh great idea! (the for sale section on MN is soooo slow..and you have to pay...we may get into trouble over this)

I have some cotton bottoms in small, also some bambino mio wraps in small and newborn, if anyone is interested. Some newish, some more worn.

Will have to seek them out later on.

glorious Tue 22-Oct-13 10:34:24

chutes are they bamboo pop ins? I'd love them if gruber doesn't want them smile

gruber Tue 22-Oct-13 19:31:53

Nope think I'm ok for bamboo thanks glorious, just after fleece liners!

SmilingandWaving Wed 23-Oct-13 10:38:45

Sorry only just had a chance to go through everything again.

Mad I have 12 wipes, some fleece some flannel.

Gruber I have 10 liners, some are shaped & some strait.

I thought I had a lot more but some must have been thrown out.

If you're still interested then PM me your addresses & I'll post them. Don't worry about paying, it's mainly the nappies that I'd like to get a bit back for. I'm just glad I finally got around to sorting them out.

I'd be interested in any old style lollipops if there's any for sale please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now