Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

What liner will wick moisture away from my baby's bot?

(6 Posts)
Cookethenook Mon 30-Sep-13 11:40:41

We're using tots bots stretchies, along with a few little bloom pocket nappies, but u can't stop thinking that he must be uncomfortable with moisture being against skin all the time.

We have some bambino mio boosters that we use at night and he can go for 12 hrs and be dry, but these are bulky and expensive, so I'm wondering if there are any other liners/boosters I can use to keep him feeling dry?

Thanks!

TheRobberBride Mon 30-Sep-13 11:46:20

Get some fleece liners. They are great for keeping bottoms dry. Just place them on top of your boosters. You can buy fleece liners from lots of places and they are pretty inexpensive. However, a cut up fleece blanket does exactly the same job. I cut up a pound shop fleece blanket to make mine.

mrsmartin1984 Mon 30-Sep-13 15:13:49

Either fleecee liners or one way disposibles would do the job. But they won't soak and absorb moisture. You can get some decent boosters cheap (espeically if preloved). Go for bamboo or hemp rather then microfibre.

stargirl1701 Mon 30-Sep-13 16:14:20

Fleece liners.

FoofFighter Wed 02-Oct-13 11:11:48

I chopped up an old fleece blanket and made my own, just use a nappy as a rough template. It's like magic, i don't understand how it works, but it does!!

Cookethenook Wed 02-Oct-13 16:13:42

Thanks! Massacred an old fleece blanket last night and it's worked a treat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now