Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

A nappy pail

(8 Posts)
Madratlady Sun 22-Sep-13 22:40:26

It's just a bucket right? An overpriced bucket with a lid?

AnneOfGreenGarbles Mon 23-Sep-13 09:47:55

Yep, spot on!

ZiaMaria Mon 23-Sep-13 09:54:23

Yup. Bucket with lid. If you want one - look for the cheapest you can find on amazon or in a pound shop or nearly new sale.

georgeannaskala Mon 23-Sep-13 10:02:42

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mrsmartin1984 Mon 23-Sep-13 18:04:56

Some have a lock on to stop toddlers getting in. Make sure the one you buy is big enough. About 14L. I got mine from amazon, both of them

mamacoffee Thu 03-Oct-13 20:49:46

I use mini lidded buckets from the pound shop. They keep 3 nappies each, which is perfect for me bc ib change nappies upstairs and then have to transport the nappies downstairs for storage before the wash. I used to transfer them to a bigger bucket downstairs then realised that was a bit of a waste of time so now I just keep them in the mini buckets until washday.

CatWithKittens Fri 04-Oct-13 09:35:45

If you have several children in nappies and a big capacity washing machine, a home brew fermenting bucket is good.

Rockchick1984 Wed 18-Dec-13 13:51:04

I was recommended the asda little angels nappy bin - £3 which I thought was a bargain!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now