This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Best cover for terry nappies?

(7 Posts)
ColdTeaAgain Wed 18-Sep-13 11:28:54

Complete terry nappy beginner here! Have been donated a plethora of nappy bits and bobs and a I'm a bit overwhelmed by it all!

What covers do you all prefer to use over folded terry nappies to stop leaks? Thanks!

stargirl1701 Wed 18-Sep-13 14:42:54

Motherease or Blueberry wraps are excellent.

FoofFighter Wed 18-Sep-13 23:26:28

Motherease Airflows - the patterns are pretty crap though which is a shame.

Thesunrising Wed 18-Sep-13 23:31:03

Motherease - no question. Absolutely bombproof. Even the secondhand ones I've bought off eBay have been watertight.

ColdTeaAgain Thu 19-Sep-13 14:05:30

Thanks all, unanimous vote for motherease wraps then! Luckily I have one amongst the stuff I've been given, seems good so far today but not had a major explosion yet to really test it!

How many wraps would you say is enough?

FoofFighter Sat 21-Sep-13 23:34:14

I seem to really only use the same 4 in rotation really, one in the wash, and two on the go alernating each change then in the wash after a day. I just hang it up on the side of the cot to air til the next change. Some people just wipe them over and reuse each change then wash at the end of the day.

we love rumparooz for the day as they give a better shape than motherease which are a bit mahoosive looking

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now