Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Recommendations wanted for nighttime cloth nappy

(10 Posts)
Verynearlytea Mon 02-Sep-13 18:47:09

Hi all,

I currently use Motherease Sandys cloth nappies for my six month old during the day and a disposable overnight. She is a very heavy wetter and the disposable often fails, she wakes if I use a cloth nappy as it's soaking (I have tried using fleece and terry liners).

What cloth nappies do folks use overnight and are there any that are particularly good for a baby that pees a lot.

Thanks in advance.

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 02-Sep-13 19:51:20

My dn was a very heavy wetter and they ended up using a disposable with a wrap.

HeyMicky Mon 02-Sep-13 19:53:33

I use Bambinex Teddies with a bamboo plus a microfibre liner, Motherease wraps. We've not had a nighttime leak in 11 months

stargirl1701 Mon 02-Sep-13 19:54:12

Little Lambs bamboo with XL bamboo Superbooster from The Nappy Lady with a Motherease wrap.

mrsmartin1984 Mon 02-Sep-13 21:21:58

Bambinex bamboo. Get a good bamboo one for night. Have super boosters for if she wets a bit more

Verynearlytea Mon 02-Sep-13 22:34:32

Great info, thanks all. Looks like bamboo is the way to go.

Jilted I don't think I would ever have thought of using a wrap over a disposable, great idea, going to give it a whirl until I find a cloth set up that suits.

Thanks again.

emilyeggs Mon 02-Sep-13 22:43:42

I love LL and bamboozle, I use both with a blueberry coverall wrap. Never failed me smile

Bluestocking Mon 02-Sep-13 23:04:30

I used to put DS in a Sandys inside a Motherease Onesize, with a liner or two as well. He used to look like a dear little bowling ball with legs and arms but all the wee stayed inside the wrap.

pudtat Wed 04-Sep-13 23:25:53

Just treated myself (well DS!) to a guerilla fluff ultitarian for exactly this. Fx it will work, looks surprisingly trim for the absorbency...

RNJ3007 Wed 04-Sep-13 23:30:23

We love Sloomb/sustainablebabyish happy little clouds plus a BlueBerry Coverall. Bombproof!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now