Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Best reusable nappy wraps

(17 Posts)
QueenofDreams Thu 30-May-13 14:43:23

I used Motherease airflow wraps. Worked a treat.

I'd agree with above posters that the Motherease Airflow covers are a good choice to fit over all shapes & sizes of nappies, and very reliable. But having said that, I've come to love the current Tots Bots flexiwraps, and that's all I use now.

mumtosp Fri 24-May-13 15:00:36

Another vote for MotherEase Airflow (the one with poppers) and also MotherEase Rikki (with velcro)... but I think at 9 months they know how to get out of the velcro wraps smile

flowerfairy Thu 16-May-13 19:40:28

I've just put some for sale on the sale site if you're interested in some Motherease ones.

Ariela Sun 12-May-13 18:30:05

Nature Babies are very good, and made in UK too

rrreow Fri 10-May-13 22:51:39

Motherease for bomb-proofness (Rikki for pre-weaning, Airflow for post-weaning) and Blueberry Coveralls for prettiness.

WantAnOrange Fri 10-May-13 20:26:14

Motherease are bomb-proof, but Blueberry are nice too.

Another one for Motherease. Brilliant.

chocolatemartini Fri 10-May-13 19:44:07

I got motherease and have never looked back. They're v good, never leak

mrsmartin1984 Fri 10-May-13 19:41:45

I like the bambinex ones.

stargirl1701 Fri 10-May-13 16:54:19

Motherease or Blueberry.

MrsLettuce Fri 10-May-13 16:50:14

The velcro version is the motherease Rikki

MrsLettuce Fri 10-May-13 16:45:47

The very best are Motherease. I prefer the airflow (with poppers) but the velcro (forget their name) are just as good.

ValiaH Fri 10-May-13 16:43:49

I really like the Nature Babies wraps, they're gusseted which is fab, or have most recently tried a Little Lamb's one, which is also great but feels thinner than the Nature Babies ones. I've found gussets are the key to non-leakage!

K8Middleton Fri 10-May-13 15:14:47

Watching too. My dc's flexitot wraps seem to be leaking now we've moved up a size.

notcitrus Fri 10-May-13 15:13:27

My best ones are Baby Beehinds - totally poosplosion-proof! Not as pretty as Motherease but long-lastng.

Moleseygirl Fri 10-May-13 15:09:49

Hi, I have some lollipop bamboo reusables that I'm pretty happy with and work fine, but I have some rather well used tots bots wraps where the elastic has become pretty worn and now rubs my 9 month old son around his tummy, back and legs whenever we use them. Can anyone recommend some new wraps that are soft around the seams and wash well and will last? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now