Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Yellow bloom

(5 Posts)
Bookwolf32 Sat 20-Apr-13 10:17:38

Has anyone tried the ebay seller Yellow Bloom? These nappies seem really nice, but suspiciously cheap.

rrreow Sat 20-Apr-13 14:38:48

I cannot find this seller, do you have a link to their shop? How much are the nappies? You could find new nappies for about £4 each, they tend to come from China.

rrreow Sat 20-Apr-13 14:41:58

Ah I found the seller you are talking about. I've not ordered from them but from their rating you can tell they're legit. The nappies are cheapies but that doesn't mean they're bad (I've got a couple of a similar type - from a different seller). You'd have to try them out on your DC to see if they work for you.

Lily311 Sun 21-Apr-13 19:34:17

I use them, they are good. The Velcro version is better for tiny babies, the popper is just ok now, my daughter is 5 months old. The seller dispatches quickly and the designs are cute. Seller is on amazon too, google little bloom nappies. Same seller, same nappies but they come cheaper on eBay.

Bookwolf32 Mon 22-Apr-13 08:37:58

Thanks, I'll order a couple to see how we get on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now