This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Changing at night

(4 Posts)
rrreow Mon 15-Apr-13 12:31:10

No problem leaving them all night as long as it's got enough absorbency. Also you can use a fleece liner for comfort as it acts as a 'stay dry' layer.

Kelbells Sun 14-Apr-13 13:14:52

My 6m DS goes 7-7 in his reusables unless we hear a poonami going on in the night, we use a bamboozle stretch or ll with an extra booster between the nappy and wrap and a big roomy wrap for the extra boosting... No leaks or nappy rash... Works a treat and everyone's much happier!! grin

Kelbells Sun 14-Apr-13 13:14:47

My 6m DS goes 7-7 in his reusables unless we hear a poonami going on in the night, we use a bamboozle stretch or ll with an extra booster between the nappy and wrap and a big roomy wrap for the extra boosting... No leaks or nappy rash... Works a treat and everyone's much happier!! grin

Bookwolf32 Sat 13-Apr-13 21:31:04

My DD gets Very upset at being changed at night, so generally don't unless there is a poo or if the wee has leaked a bit, but I have recently changed to reusable and don't whether you can still leave it all night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now