Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Changing at night

(4 Posts)
Bookwolf32 Sat 13-Apr-13 21:31:04

My DD gets Very upset at being changed at night, so generally don't unless there is a poo or if the wee has leaked a bit, but I have recently changed to reusable and don't whether you can still leave it all night.

Kelbells Sun 14-Apr-13 13:14:47

My 6m DS goes 7-7 in his reusables unless we hear a poonami going on in the night, we use a bamboozle stretch or ll with an extra booster between the nappy and wrap and a big roomy wrap for the extra boosting... No leaks or nappy rash... Works a treat and everyone's much happier!! grin

Kelbells Sun 14-Apr-13 13:14:52

My 6m DS goes 7-7 in his reusables unless we hear a poonami going on in the night, we use a bamboozle stretch or ll with an extra booster between the nappy and wrap and a big roomy wrap for the extra boosting... No leaks or nappy rash... Works a treat and everyone's much happier!! grin

rrreow Mon 15-Apr-13 12:31:10

No problem leaving them all night as long as it's got enough absorbency. Also you can use a fleece liner for comfort as it acts as a 'stay dry' layer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now