This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best reusables for a big toddler?

(9 Posts)
AlohaMama Fri 12-Apr-13 22:12:06

We've been using cloth with our ds since birth, first prefolds/wraps and then Fuzzibunz one size. I love the fuzzibunz, but I can't kid myself any longer, they are just way too small for my off-the-charts 2 yo. He's 16kg (36 lb), and 97 cm (38.25 "). I was hoping he might be potty trained soon, but being realistic he's not quite ready yet, and with a new dd about to arrive, I think expecting him to loose the nappies within the next 6 months is probably unrealistic. Any recommendations?? Preferably of the all-in-one pocket variety but would consider other options if they wicked well. I didn't love prefolds and wraps due to the wetness next to his skin. Thanks for any suggestions!

DrSeuss Sat 13-Apr-13 16:08:54

Terry squares. Little ewe are best

stargirl1701 Sat 13-Apr-13 19:25:16

Little lambs size 3. It does involve wraps though.

MrsSpencerReid Sat 13-Apr-13 19:27:00

Tiny nippers have just introduced a toddler pocket nappy, not tried it but I use their pocket nappies on my 1yo and have no complaintssmile

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Sat 13-Apr-13 22:59:38

Real easy in large or extra large - my 30lb tall dd is in large, on the next-to-smallest popper setting. They are AIOs with a flap out insert, come in pul or lovely soft minky, and were half price on babykind a little while ago... I love them!

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Sat 13-Apr-13 23:03:26

Still on offer for £6.50...

www.babykind.co.uk/realeasynappies.htm

AlohaMama Sun 14-Apr-13 01:16:34

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into those. Meanwhile ordered a few kushies ultra lite so I'll try those too.

AlohaMama Sun 14-Apr-13 01:38:16

Thanks for the link Biscuit thanks - just bought 5 to try at same cost of about 2 fuzzibunz - what a bargain.

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Sun 14-Apr-13 08:43:05

Hope you like them! I love mine and at that price they are amazing smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now