This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little Lamb bamboo and wrap for £5 delivered

(15 Posts)
stargirl1701 Fri 19-Apr-13 19:29:08

Trying a Tots Bots Bamboozle tonight with an XL super booster and a Blueberry Wrap grin

stargirl1701 Fri 19-Apr-13 07:57:25

Well, no leaks! gringringringrin

But, DD can't sit up in them gringrin

stargirl1701 Thu 18-Apr-13 22:09:29

DD in her Little Lambs Size 1 for the first time tonight grin

I've used the Little Lambs Wrap and boosted the nappy with an XL booster from The Nappy Lady. I kept the fleece liner in. DH is concerned it's too bulky.

I hope we don't get a leak!

stargirl1701 Fri 12-Apr-13 14:09:48

Mine arrived this afternoon! grin In the machine now. Will I need an additional booster, do you think? DD is 7 months, 17lb. One night formula feed of 3oz...currently trying to reduce this to 0oz as her first tooth has cut.

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Sun 07-Apr-13 22:40:03

Thanks for the link SSP I've ordered one in every size blush

MoreSnow I use disposable liners, makes getting rid of poo much easier. Straight down the loo! Bummis are my favourite, they're thin so I don't worry about them blocking the drain.

Ok thanks, yep DS is on solids and so I couldn't just put it in the wash, not sure how it's going to work but would like to give it a try!

youmaycallmeSSP Sat 06-Apr-13 19:21:46

MoreSnow it comes with its own liner. You could use a paper liner too if your DC is on solids but you don't need to. I don't.

My order arrived today and it is so soft and fluffy! I can't wait to actually use it smile

Thanks!just ordered one. So...not used real nappies yet, with this one ordered, what happens when they poo? Do i need to purchase paper liners for this nappy?

IJustWoreMyTrenchcoat Sat 06-Apr-13 13:10:15

Thank you, I have just ordered one size 1 and one size 2. My first real nappy purchase. The bamboo Little Lamb nappies were recommended to me on the nappy lady site but I was hesitant about the bulk tbh and thinking of getting cotton or microfibre instead. Great to be able to get them in my hands for this price.

youmaycallmeSSP Wed 03-Apr-13 16:38:23

Great! I only just started using reusables at night and it's really working well for us. I got fed up of the poo explosion every morning.

stargirl1701 Tue 02-Apr-13 21:21:12

Fantastic, thank you. I use disposables at night but as I get more experienced with cloth I am tempted to try overnight. You helped me jump!

youmaycallmeSSP Mon 01-Apr-13 22:04:30

I'm glad it's being used, I love a bargain! I'm feeling a bit sad now though as I just paid a silly amount for two used wraps. Gah!

VilootShesCute Mon 01-Apr-13 21:40:59

Aw thank you for that, got mine ordered

I just ordered one. Thanks for the link!

youmaycallmeSSP Mon 01-Apr-13 20:41:56

The Little Lamb web page has a promo running at the moment for one bamboo fitted and a wrap in the colour of your choice for £5. Maximum one order in each size per customer. I thought someone might be interested!

Link.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now