This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little Lamb bamboo and wrap for £5 delivered

(15 Posts)
youmaycallmeSSP Mon 01-Apr-13 20:41:56

The Little Lamb web page has a promo running at the moment for one bamboo fitted and a wrap in the colour of your choice for £5. Maximum one order in each size per customer. I thought someone might be interested!

Link.

happy2bhomely Mon 01-Apr-13 21:03:22

I just ordered one. Thanks for the link!

VilootShesCute Mon 01-Apr-13 21:40:59

Aw thank you for that, got mine ordered

youmaycallmeSSP Mon 01-Apr-13 22:04:30

I'm glad it's being used, I love a bargain! I'm feeling a bit sad now though as I just paid a silly amount for two used wraps. Gah!

stargirl1701 Tue 02-Apr-13 21:21:12

Fantastic, thank you. I use disposables at night but as I get more experienced with cloth I am tempted to try overnight. You helped me jump!

youmaycallmeSSP Wed 03-Apr-13 16:38:23

Great! I only just started using reusables at night and it's really working well for us. I got fed up of the poo explosion every morning.

IJustWoreMyTrenchcoat Sat 06-Apr-13 13:10:15

Thank you, I have just ordered one size 1 and one size 2. My first real nappy purchase. The bamboo Little Lamb nappies were recommended to me on the nappy lady site but I was hesitant about the bulk tbh and thinking of getting cotton or microfibre instead. Great to be able to get them in my hands for this price.

MoreSnowPlease Sat 06-Apr-13 19:09:34

Thanks!just ordered one. So...not used real nappies yet, with this one ordered, what happens when they poo? Do i need to purchase paper liners for this nappy?

youmaycallmeSSP Sat 06-Apr-13 19:21:46

MoreSnow it comes with its own liner. You could use a paper liner too if your DC is on solids but you don't need to. I don't.

My order arrived today and it is so soft and fluffy! I can't wait to actually use it smile

MoreSnowPlease Sat 06-Apr-13 21:07:46

Ok thanks, yep DS is on solids and so I couldn't just put it in the wash, not sure how it's going to work but would like to give it a try!

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Sun 07-Apr-13 22:40:03

Thanks for the link SSP I've ordered one in every size blush

MoreSnow I use disposable liners, makes getting rid of poo much easier. Straight down the loo! Bummis are my favourite, they're thin so I don't worry about them blocking the drain.

stargirl1701 Fri 12-Apr-13 14:09:48

Mine arrived this afternoon! grin In the machine now. Will I need an additional booster, do you think? DD is 7 months, 17lb. One night formula feed of 3oz...currently trying to reduce this to 0oz as her first tooth has cut.

stargirl1701 Thu 18-Apr-13 22:09:29

DD in her Little Lambs Size 1 for the first time tonight grin

I've used the Little Lambs Wrap and boosted the nappy with an XL booster from The Nappy Lady. I kept the fleece liner in. DH is concerned it's too bulky.

I hope we don't get a leak!

stargirl1701 Fri 19-Apr-13 07:57:25

Well, no leaks! gringringringrin

But, DD can't sit up in them gringrin

stargirl1701 Fri 19-Apr-13 19:29:08

Trying a Tots Bots Bamboozle tonight with an XL super booster and a Blueberry Wrap grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now