Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Eco friendly nappies Moltex

(3 Posts)
Fi1203 Fri 29-Mar-13 13:24:01

To all you mums out there trying to do the right thing be warned....... My daughter is nine years old , ten in August. I did 'the right thing'. Spent a fortune on Moltex nappies. Built a large wooden composting structure as posted on the nappy website at the time. Shredded the nappies and added worms. NINE YEARS LATER!!!!!! I still have those same nappies they have not degraded they have not rotted down. We are now having to dig them out and burn them.... so save your money moltex bio degradeable nappies are a con they do not bio degrade I have tried for NINE years.

Xiaoxiong Thu 04-Apr-13 11:42:02

Wow, nine years on and they're still not composted!? Thanks Fi for passing this on.

fufflebum Thu 04-Apr-13 11:47:31

Interesting post. We used these, my DD is now eight. We did not compost them like you.

Disappointing.

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now