This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Does no-one buy or sell nappies on MN anymore?

(12 Posts)
habbibu Tue 26-Mar-13 16:07:57

The sales page always seems really empty compared to a couple of years ago. I know there are other sites, but was looking for a simple way to sell all my nappies now that ds has been out of them For Ages...

flowerfairy Tue 26-Mar-13 20:38:24

I sold some of mine recently(about a month ago). HAve put some more on this week and hoping to sell them too. I'm not asking an awful lot for them and possibly could have got more for others but I just want rid to be honest. So I think it depends how much you sell them for and if they are a make people want. Though having said that my others were old style tots bots and I was very surprised that anyone wanted them.

habbibu Wed 27-Mar-13 15:59:17

Thanks. Quite a mix - fair number of itti bittis, plus all the other stuff. Did you get many replies?

peanutMD Wed 27-Mar-13 18:55:17

Flower I've replied on your for sale smile

flowerfairy Thu 28-Mar-13 22:53:06

Not many replies, (thanks peanut btw). I had some cotton bottoms wraps and totsbots old style wraps too and one person had the lot. I thought they were all in very good condition. I only asked for the postage and now wished I'd asked for a bit more. Like I said I think it depends how much you ask mostly. But I'm no expert.

I have been thinking the same! 5 years old the selling pages were booming! Now I need nappies again there's nothing there.

5 years ago!

notso Thu 18-Jul-13 10:05:45

What do you have habbibu I'm looking to try some itti bittis and maybe other bits?

I also have some stuff to sell.

southbank Thu 18-Jul-13 10:24:45

Me too!I have fuzzibunz I'm trying to sell,where is the best place to try?

I'm looking to buy some cheapy newborn nappies if anyone is selling any. Or any btp.

Msbluesky32 Sun 21-Jul-13 15:22:51

I bought a secondhand nappy from cloth nappy tree recently - it seems to have quite a lot of cloth traffic, iykwim

Giraffeski Tue 23-Jul-13 18:13:28

Southbank, I might be interested in your fuzzis, can you let me know more please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now