Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Close Pop In Reusable Nappies

(14 Posts)
Kimmyrich Wed 13-Mar-13 04:15:21

I have bought 1 of these reusable nappies so far and they are doing well.

However would like some advice/ reviews from anyone else who has used these or any other all in one sizes reusable nappies.

PurplePidjin Wed 13-Mar-13 05:05:39

I didn't get a good fit with those but use totsbots easyfits, realeasy by hiphip baby and ebay cheapies on my 16wo.

What do you want to know?

slackdan Wed 13-Mar-13 12:20:39

Lucy at hunnybums is always very honest about what she sells - they claim to only sell nappies that they've used themselves.

We've used Close Parent Pop-ins & love them. They have a bamboo & minky version. The minky version is very quick to dry & the bamboo is great overnight. We've always thought it seems a very comfortable nappy although bulkier than some.

Here's the hunnybums leaflet for the Pop-in.

As an aside, we've been successful getting a discount with the code 'JUBILEE10' since last summer on the hunnybums website ;)

Themobstersknife Wed 13-Mar-13 12:29:22

I have 10 (I think) barely used Close Parent Dream Dri that you are welcome to. They were never a good fit for my long skinny girls but are lovely nappies. They are about 3 years old and I think have now been superseded by a newer version, but they are like new. I am keen to find them a new home and can't be bothered to try and sell them! Let me know if interested.

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Fri 15-Mar-13 22:12:34

Hi themobsterswife I would be interested in those nappies if the op isn't? I'm collecting nappies for a nappy library (non profit nappy trial service). Let me know if you would like to pass them on. Thanks!

Themobstersknife Sat 16-Mar-13 06:59:30

OP hasn't come back to me, so if you pm me your details, I would be happy to send them on. Think I also have some nappy liners.

Kimmyrich Sat 16-Mar-13 21:17:34

Hi Themobstersknife, I have only just logged in again now and seen your kind offer.

If it's not too late I would like to take up the offer of your nappies?

Cheers

Kim

Themobstersknife Sat 16-Mar-13 21:47:53

Have just pm'd Biscuit to say I will send them all to her, but am happy to split them into two packages if you send me your details Kimmy and if Biscuit is ok with this.

Kimmyrich Sun 17-Mar-13 01:13:06

Thank you for getting back to me and I hope you have receive my pm as it is the first time I have sent one on here :-)

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Sun 17-Mar-13 15:59:32

Of course fine by me - very very grateful for any you can spare! Thanks mobstersknife. And sorry kimmy for muscling in!

Kimmyrich Sun 17-Mar-13 17:22:24

Thanks for splitting it with me biscuit :-) and as they say snooze you loose lol.

Themobstersknife Sun 17-Mar-13 20:38:22

Will try and get them sent this week. Very pleased they are going to good homes.

<needs to get a grip, they are just nappies>

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Mon 18-Mar-13 14:11:01

Ha ha kimmy I nipped in there quick! This is the nappy library page so soon you will see a lovely pic of the nappies added up there....

Nappy Library

Kimmyrich Sat 23-Mar-13 12:23:34

Thank you ever so much poster Themobstersknife for the nappies, they have just arrived today :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now