Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Cute but affordable cloth bums?

(3 Posts)
ItsAboutToGetMessy Thu 07-Mar-13 21:21:30

Has any one used Baba+Boo reusable nappies? They have some really cute designs but I am nervous to buy incase they are a bit crap.

I've got my heart set on getting some cute patterned nappies, with summer on its way (hopefuly) I envision my little DD in just a nappy and top waddling around. Any one know of any cheep but reliable pretty patterned nappies?
Thank you. X

FascinatingNewThing Thu 07-Mar-13 21:30:19

Tiny nippers birth to potty pockets. Cheap as chips, I think I've spent maybe seventy quid there in total, including extra boosters etc, and have a really good stash. Very reliable.

youmaycallmeSSP Fri 08-Mar-13 21:09:46

DudeyBaba minky pockets are great. You can find the same nappies without the DudeyBaba branding even cheaper on eBay. I'm going to get some more to replace the Wonderoos that I'm not getting on with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now