Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Anyone use a nappy stacker with reusables?

(6 Posts)
rrreow Mon 04-Mar-13 14:10:10

I have a lovely changing table (heirloom! My grandmother used it for my mum & aunt, my mum used it for me!) but the drawers for nappies are on the small side. Fine if using disposables but they definitely can't hold the amount of reusable nappies needed for both a toddler & newborn. Or I'd have to stuff ALL the drawers full of nappies but that would leave no room for any of DS2's clothes (not to mention the gazillion muslins).

So I'm looking for a solution that won't take up too much space. Anyone use a nappy stacker for their reusables? Or anything else clever that I haven't thought of?

Patchouli Mon 04-Mar-13 14:13:13

I just used a wicker basket and had the current size in it

rrreow Mon 04-Mar-13 14:34:26

When I mentioned toddler & newborn I meant I will actually have two in nappies at the same time! Most of my nappies are btp anyway, although I guess it would be handy to have them pre-adjusted and sorted by size.

Kelbells Tue 05-Mar-13 20:07:07

I just use wicker baskets too... But I did see someone using one of those canvas shoe holders that hang up in a wardrobe to store their different types of nappies, it looked like a really efficient way to store them if you've got a lot.... Let me know if you don't know what I mean and I'll try to find a link when I'm on my laptop grin

rrreow Tue 05-Mar-13 20:53:36

Oh that's a great idea Kelbells! I know exactly what you mean, I actually have one (and use it for anything but shoes haha, my shoes are in a messy pile on the floor..). That would probably be even handier than a nappy stacker, because you have much easier access to them.

Kelbells Tue 05-Mar-13 21:02:05

Oh good! I thought so too but haven't got anywhere to hang it grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now