This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lollipop pop n gro pocket nappies....anyone had problems???

(4 Posts)
surfingbabies Sat 02-Mar-13 04:31:14

I'd have to unpick them and re stitch the elastic.....very time consuming with a newborn hmm

picklechops Sat 02-Mar-13 04:29:34

You should be able to just replace the elastic and be good to go!

Helen321 Sat 02-Mar-13 00:59:32

I've used the pop n gro size 1 on my daughter since she was 12 weeks old and she's now 15 months and just growing out of them but the elastic is fine in them.

surfingbabies Fri 01-Mar-13 10:56:20

Has anyone had problems with using these nappies?
I've got a 7 week old and I've been using there fleece brand with wraps but for out and about I bought 5 pop n grow pocket nappies and absolutely loved them so I bought 21 second hand but the elastic has gone in them.......I wondered if this was a common fault as don't want to invest in another large amount in the bigger size if there not going to be able to survive 2 children? It's a lot of money!!
I understand its my own fault for buying second hand but I can't afford to buy them new especially because I bought all the fleece ones and a packet of pop n grow ones brand new!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now