Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Lollipop pop n gro pocket nappies....anyone had problems???

(4 Posts)
surfingbabies Fri 01-Mar-13 10:56:20

Has anyone had problems with using these nappies?
I've got a 7 week old and I've been using there fleece brand with wraps but for out and about I bought 5 pop n grow pocket nappies and absolutely loved them so I bought 21 second hand but the elastic has gone in them.......I wondered if this was a common fault as don't want to invest in another large amount in the bigger size if there not going to be able to survive 2 children? It's a lot of money!!
I understand its my own fault for buying second hand but I can't afford to buy them new especially because I bought all the fleece ones and a packet of pop n grow ones brand new!

Helen321 Sat 02-Mar-13 00:59:32

I've used the pop n gro size 1 on my daughter since she was 12 weeks old and she's now 15 months and just growing out of them but the elastic is fine in them.

picklechops Sat 02-Mar-13 04:29:34

You should be able to just replace the elastic and be good to go!

surfingbabies Sat 02-Mar-13 04:31:14

I'd have to unpick them and re stitch the elastic.....very time consuming with a newborn hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now