This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Motherease wraps - large size

(8 Posts)
cloutiedumpling Wed 20-Feb-13 21:57:00

Has anyone seen any shops with good offers on these? I've bought smaller size wraps from ebay but have found that the large size motherease wraps sell for not much less than the retail price which seems to be about £9. I'm not too bothered if it is the rikki or airflow wraps.

junemami Thu 21-Feb-13 15:30:25

I've noticed the same! Got all my s & m wraps (mostly new) for a great price on ebay. Think I'll just have to bite the bullet and get them from the nappy lady (best price I've found). I guess they last a lot longer & people are less likely to give up on cloth with an older baby.

nickelbabe Thu 21-Feb-13 15:36:48
rrreow Thu 21-Feb-13 17:20:29

Have you considered buying them pre-loved (eBay or other places, there are some Facebook groups)? I've bought all my large ones pre-loved and they work fine. They may have some discolouration on the PUL inside but nothing that has affected their effectiveness.

Ariela Fri 22-Feb-13 00:22:32

4 for £35 here

cloutiedumpling Sat 23-Feb-13 11:29:51

Thanks ladies. I'm going to treat DD to some new ones which will hopefully last until she is toilet trained.

IrnBruTheNoo Mon 25-Mar-13 09:18:31

I've just ordered two XL Rikki wraps for DS from The Nappy Lady website.

IrnBruTheNoo Mon 25-Mar-13 09:18:46

They were around £9.75 each.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now