This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Using cloth on holiday?

(4 Posts)
rrreow Sun 17-Feb-13 15:32:48

Anyone done this before? Advisable or not? Any tips?

Going to a National Trust property for a week in March. Both a washing machine & tumble drier in the property.

lljkk Sun 17-Feb-13 17:15:30

yup, loads of times, fine if you have nappies that can handle being Tumble Dried. Bring maybe 6 disps just in case.

Ariela Fri 22-Feb-13 00:32:04

If you're going for a week and have the facilities it is IMO far easier to stick to what you know and love!

nannyl Fri 22-Feb-13 22:24:40

if traveling by car to a place with a washing machine i always take my cloth nappies.

Have used them in a hired cottage (with a WM but no dryer), and also when i visit my family (4 hours away) and use their machines.

I dont fly with cloth, or use them if away for any more than 3 days (the amount i can fit in my XL wet bag) without a machine....
but will use them if away for just 1 or 2 nights.

(I put them in a nappy sac before putting into my wetbag, as i find then there are no smells to contend with)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now