This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

selling my nappies

(8 Posts)
patcow Mon 18-Feb-13 12:48:43

thank you everyone.
selling totsbots cotton terry shaped nappies bought in 2006. And Motherease too.
there seem to be lots on ebay not selling either!
will put them on freecycle eventually but want to get some money back for them..

rrreow Sun 17-Feb-13 15:28:28

flowerfairy if you end up not being able to sell them (although I'm sure you will) at least put them on Freecycle or something so you don't end up throwing them away. I'm sure someone will be very happy with them!

rrreow Sun 17-Feb-13 15:26:14

TotsBots hold their value quite well and sell well. Try 'CBM Sales' and 'Pre-loved Cloth Nappies and Accessories' both groups on Facebook.

nannyl Sat 16-Feb-13 14:50:53

do you happen to be selling any bamboozle stretchies?

nannyl Sat 16-Feb-13 14:49:40

there is a new facebook group called preloved totsbots.

you could try there

Indith Sat 16-Feb-13 10:59:29

There are some FB groups for selling cloth nappies if you search. TBH though well loved ones like that don't tend to sell, teh groups are full of nappy addicts trading expensive pretties.

flowerfairy Sat 16-Feb-13 10:42:44

Am also interested in this, as I have a fair collection of too small nappies and the thought of just binning them kind of defeats the object of them being environmentally friendly and reusable.

patcow Sat 16-Feb-13 09:27:11

any tips on where to advertise my much loved TotsBots?
No luck on Gumtree so far. Will put an ad on mumsnet too now I've seen they have a section for this. But wanted to know if anyone has been successful in selling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now