This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Are Sainsburys nappies any good?

(6 Posts)
MiconiumHappens Fri 08-Feb-13 21:52:51

I use size 5 Sainsburys basics something like £1.57 for 20.

Try them! smile

ProlificWillyBreeder Fri 08-Feb-13 20:32:52

Thanks for replying everyone. Sainsburys nappies it is.
I'll report back.
Phew, one thing sorted!

scarlettsmummy2 Fri 08-Feb-13 20:14:42

I have used them, they are fine! Pampers are one third off in morrisons at the moment though!

LetsKateWin Fri 08-Feb-13 20:10:20

DD uses them. They've been fab for us. I used to use Juat 4 Bums which are also fab, but I think they stop at size 5.

Sainsburys little ones dry nights nappies I think they're called, blue packet anyway, are truly the best nappies I've tried. My youngest was wetting through a nappy every night until I swapped to these, now it's a rare occurrence for a nappy change in the middle of the night. So I'm a happy user of them smile. I previously used the eco sainsburys ones or the fancy Swedish ones. I've not tried pampers so can't compare.

ProlificWillyBreeder Fri 08-Feb-13 19:58:55

Due to financial reasons we need to cut our spending.
I have two in size 6 Pampers Baby Dry and the only supermarket near us is Sainsburys.
I'm looking at their nappies as they seem to be a lot cheaper but do they leak overnight?
I did think about Pampers at night and Sainsburys during the day but is that cost effective?

Sorry, head spinning hope this makes sense!
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now