Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

pocket nappy boosting

(4 Posts)
Ariela Fri 22-Feb-13 00:48:32

Prefolds are often available second hand for little more than postage, and they fold pretty neatly into FuzziBunz

youmaycallmeSSP Fri 15-Feb-13 22:43:07

I just bought 10 of these bamboo inserts for £10.99 inc. postage and they're fab. They're too wide for the FuzziBunz one size elite but fit fine in the FuzziBunz perfect size petite pockets I have.

rrreow Mon 04-Feb-13 12:22:57

From what I remember when trialling the Fuzzibunz the insert pocket is quite slim, right? You might want to go for Little Lamb bamboo boosters in size 1. Not as much absorbency as the size 2, but they're very slim and I think the size 2 would be too wide? Maybe they have the actual dimensions on their site so you can measure what would fit. They've got a special offer on them at the moment so they're definitely cheap: www.littlelambnappies.com/special-offers

Do the nappies have no inserts at all? In which case I think you'd probably need to use 2 inserts if you want the nappies to last more than a couple of hours.

sleeplessinderbyshire Sun 03-Feb-13 15:56:15

I've just bought some old style fuzzibunz medium pockets from a local person but realised they don't have the original boosters in. there are some wonder-full 2 part boosters which look pretty good (like shaped bumgenius inserts) but as DD2 needs 1xsmall and 1x large boosters in a bumgenius I'm very short of boostage.

I've got some XL superboosters from the nappy lady which I am trying out but wondered if anyone can suggest what I should be stuffing into these nappies (ideally cost effectively as the whole point of buying these nappies second hand was to save money by having enough 1 part nappies for DD2 not to wear disposables at nursery.....)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now