Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone used TotsBots Wraps on a newborn?

(8 Posts)

I found my Tots Bots wrap rubbed dd2's tummy, as the edge of the Velcro is very sharp. As mentioned above, I also like Motherease Rikki wraps, only 1 leak in 6 months! (using Easy Peasy nappies). I also recently purchased a Gen-y simplicity wrap, which I love, as it poppers neatly at the sides, so the front is all smooth. I wish they did some paler prints though (I got a white one), as all their prints are dark, heavy patterns, which can show through clothes/clash with clothes if visible.

pinkpudding Fri 25-Jan-13 00:01:01

I've got tots bots wraps for my bamboozles and they're great. Wash well. I found with my newborns that most liquid poo got soaked up by the bamboozle anyway

stargirl1701 Thu 24-Jan-13 23:45:07

I found Motherease far better than Tots Bots.

Kelbells Thu 24-Jan-13 21:17:13

Got to say although I love tots bots for their bamboozles and easyfits... I don't rate their wraps at all hmm... I've found motherease rikkis utterly brilliant, never had a leak in 15 weeks so far... Also really like blueberry coveralls!

rrreow Thu 24-Jan-13 20:54:54

I've been using some Motherease wraps on DS and love them so far, but the patterns (apart from the two latest ones) aren't the most riveting. I really love the TotsBots patterns and also the Blueberry ones. I think I shall test drive one once DC2 is born and decide then.

CecyHall Thu 24-Jan-13 20:43:25

Yes, I never had a leak with them. But your baby might be a different shape to mine so I can't say for definite!

I do love the patterns too, they wash well and do us fine!

Ruthchan Thu 24-Jan-13 20:38:51

They're fine. Obviously you need a decent nappy on the inside of it, but they are good at containment.
However, for an equivalent wrap with slightly softer and more forgiving material, I would recommend Mother Ease wraps. They're very similar in design, but I prefer them.
I used them from birth to potty (changing sizes, obviously!) with both my children and never had cause to complain.

rrreow Thu 24-Jan-13 14:35:59

They look really nice, and the description says they have 'anti wicking leg binding'. But I notice they don't have a gusset, so how are they for poo-containment on a newborn?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now