This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Looking for second hand tiny nappies

(15 Posts)
sarahanneg Thu 31-Jan-13 20:15:44

Hi smallygirl, did u get PM (I'm also new and not sure it sent properly).

smallygirl Thu 31-Jan-13 17:27:07

Sorry posted that in wrong place! New!

smallygirl Thu 31-Jan-13 17:26:09

Yes definitely how many and how much pls. X

smallygirl Thu 31-Jan-13 15:26:39

Hiya thank you all so much for the replies so helpful. I was struck down wiv flu again after posting my message hence lack of reply so sorry for the rudeness! Def struggling with a winter pregnancy over my previous summer one! Xx

canestentastesbad Wed 30-Jan-13 07:54:59

I have some white teenyfits, maybe used just once each? (had a big baby too!!)

My dd2 is about 10 lb now, will the BG fit do you think?smile

Terry haven't sold mine yet!

Not wishing to poach the OP's nappies/ thread but I am also after some little nappies for my newborn- I have size 2 bamboozles and some MEOS but they are quite bulky on her still. Are any of these nappies still available?

sarahanneg Sat 26-Jan-13 21:00:48

Interested in 6 Totsbots Teenyfit? All prewashed but only tried one out then realized that they were too small. Had quite a big baby.

snala Fri 25-Jan-13 19:09:11

I have got some listed on eBay at the moment. Some easy peasy newborns and some newborn pockets. Under username snala21. smile

I've got some newborn pocket nappies I'm wanting to sell and also 2 Bumgenius XS, all hardly used because of not getting in with cloth...

CMOTDibbler Thu 24-Jan-13 14:33:56

I've got some XS sandies knocking about if you are interested?

Kelbells Thu 24-Jan-13 14:31:24

There's often teenyfits on eBay grin

PurplePidjin Thu 24-Jan-13 09:10:36

Pre-loved Cloth nappies and accessories

CBM Sales

Both very busy facebook groups smile

smallygirl Wed 23-Jan-13 14:44:37

Hi,

I'm new....hv DS1 26months and pg with DS2...

Looking to buy some specific tiny newborn nappies as loved the few I had with DS1 (used muslins rest of the time til he fitted size 1 Tots Bots) but would like a 'treat' of some 2nd hand teeny ones this time. Anyone got any in the loft or know where I could post on here effectively to find some?

Many thanks!
Joanne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now