This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pampers

(5 Posts)

Can anyone help me with the difference between pampers new baby and pampers baby dry. By the looks of things they are both suitable for new borns, but I'm struggling to find out if one is better, or are they both the same? I'm looking to get a pack of size 1 and some packs of size 2 in preparation for arrival. I know once baby is here we can try different ones but I wanted to have some to try. Amazon also have jumbo boxes at a good price. Thanks

ThedementedPenguin Thu 17-Jan-13 17:49:36

I found the new baby size 1 was better for my baby when he was born. Now I use a mix of little angels, and baby dry. The baby dry are fantastic he's now in size 3.

That's good to know thanks smile

SavvyShopper78 Fri 18-Jan-13 15:15:30

Some of the Tesco nappies come with wetness indicators now. Not sure I've seen Pampers do the same thing. Is worth checking out :-)

ThedementedPenguin Fri 18-Jan-13 18:03:36

The new pampers come with wetness indicators. I used them from ds was born in September and most of them had an indicator on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now