This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where's the place to pass on unwanted nappies?

(4 Posts)
NotDoris Mon 14-Jan-13 17:53:19

I suspect this question has been asked before, but where is the easiest place to pass on unwanted nappies? Someone mentioned Facebook on a previous post, so I did a search and loads of groups came up- which should I join?
Thanks!

Seabright Mon 14-Jan-13 22:28:38

I got rid of mine (and acquired some the next size up, at a different time) on Freecycle/Freegle.

Easiest way to get rid of anything, especially bulky stuff.

rrreow Tue 15-Jan-13 11:55:21

Freecycle if you don't want to sell them. People will literally snap them up in an instant (well at least that's what happens where I live in London).

If you want to sell them you can try eBay (you have to list as 'new', but you can put in the description if they're used), www.usednappies.co.uk and www.thenappysite.co.uk/used-nappies/second-hand-nappies.php

chickenspots Fri 18-Jan-13 12:57:48

if you want to pass them on rather than sell them then try the Nappy Shed she sends them to an orphanage in Africa

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now