This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Recommendations for night nappies for 2yo boy!

(10 Posts)
MrsLHofstadter Mon 07-Jan-13 19:57:15

I use 5+ in the day and 6+ at night.I have a weeing machine. DS is 2.

bclaremums Mon 07-Jan-13 19:53:53

Thanks everyone that's helpful - sounds like size 6 overnight is the way forward!

tigermummy35 Mon 07-Jan-13 14:41:22

We use size 6 babydry at night and have no leakages. Use size 5+ during the day but they weren't enough to cope at night. 12 hours straight through, no leaks.

mmmmsleep Sun 30-Dec-12 15:25:25

Watching with interest as in same position with 19m ds

Lambethmum Sun 30-Dec-12 15:09:08

Bambo works for us without fail - he's 2.5 and still wet and dirty quite often on waking, but no leaks

CordeliaChase Sun 30-Dec-12 14:59:41

Oh fgs, I've just spotted loads of typos. Damn iPad, think I'll use my blooming phone next time I want to post!!

dishwashervodkaanddietirnbru Sun 30-Dec-12 14:58:58

You get size 6 baby dry, have you tried them?

CordeliaChase Sun 30-Dec-12 14:58:47

DS not des. Sigh.

CordeliaChase Sun 30-Dec-12 14:58:29

I used to change my des before I went to bed. He would then have a fresh Bally in from around 10.30/11pm until 7am. Do you think this might work for you? It's amazing what they will sleep through, I always made sure he had easy access pyjamas so minimum disruption

bclaremums Sun 30-Dec-12 14:56:03

Hello everyone, I'd be grateful for any recommendations for what nappies work well at night with a 2 year old capable of producing heroic amounts of wee.

He is in size 5 1/2 pampers babydry during the day, but they were overflowing at the front nearly every night so I am currently trying size 6 huggies pull ups overnight which are better but he is still waking up soaked some days.

Any help with what brands/types to use? (He's not showing an interest in potty training yet although I will be starting daytimes soon!)

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now