Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Change kit for cloth nappies?

(11 Posts)
SpanielFace Sun 30-Dec-12 03:52:43

Brilliant, I have ordered a little patch bag - that looks perfect, thanks!

sleeplessinderbyshire Sat 29-Dec-12 19:32:15

another my little patch fan here. i have 2. bought from the nappy lady

LetMeAtTheWine Sat 29-Dec-12 06:24:52

If you search on amazon for bag organisers one of those might work? I don't actually have one myself so can't recommend unfortunately - I just came across them when looking at changing bags. I would link but don't know how - sorry!

I use a change bag, but I put small wet bags inside it, in each pocket. One with a change of clothes, one with a wrap and inserts and wipes, another with a bottle/food. Much easier to whip what I need out.

Kelbells Fri 28-Dec-12 20:36:59

I use a medium size double wet bag made by a work at home mum called 'my little patch', it's big enough for 2 cloth nappies, a spare change of clothes, muslin and bag of washable wipes in one pocket and another pocket for the dirty nappies. It all squishes nicely into my changing bag... Highly recommend it!

GalaxyDisaStar Fri 28-Dec-12 09:30:26

If you were looking for an actual change bag, I have one of these.

Alamaya Fri 28-Dec-12 09:24:00

i have a pacapod. Used before cloth.

They have sections for feeding and changing supplies and sections for mummies including a key holder on elastic Genius!

I can fit my stretchies, wraps etc fine in there for two xx

GalaxyDisaStar Fri 28-Dec-12 08:34:07

I use bumgenius ones, so it's all assembled and I don't have to find the 'parts' for the nappy, but honestly I have never found a big bag is a problem. I try and keep wallet, phone and keys in a side pocket (or maybe something like a a small washbag if you don't have one). Other than that, I stack the bag with clothes at the bottom, then nappies and reuseable wipes at the top, with change mat tucked down the side.

You could maybe buy two wet bags so that there is one to keep the clean nappies in and one for the dirty?

SpanielFace Thu 27-Dec-12 23:12:51

Bum. That's what I thought. I just don't want to be rummaging around a massive bag for free-floating nappies, wraps, wipes, clothes, change mat, purse, phone, etc etc. Any ideas?

GalaxyDisaStar Thu 27-Dec-12 22:49:10

You want to keep the nappies in it? The skip hop thing would be waaaay too small I am afraid. It holds a couple of disposables, some disposable wipes and that's it pretty much.

SpanielFace Thu 27-Dec-12 22:44:27

I have started using Little Lambs nappies recently, and am getting on great with them! However my current change bag (Boots freebie!) is a bit small.

For Christmas I was given a lovely big shopper type bag, which I'm planning on using as a change bag. I am looking for something to keep a few clean nappies together inside it so I can find things, and also a folding change mat (Ooh, I do love an organised handbag - geek alert!).

I have been looking online at the Skip Hop Pronto www.skiphop.com/product/prontochangingstation.html
and a similar thing made by Munchkin:
www.amazon.co.uk/Munchkin-Designer-Change-Colours-Vary/dp/B003WVLZXK/ref=pd_sim_sbs_by_1

Does anyone have anything like this, and how do you get on with using them with cloth nappies? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now