This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Christmas visiting and reusables

(7 Posts)
PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Sat 22-Dec-12 11:56:37

We're visiting the in laws then some friends for Christmas and I'd prefer to keep ds in his fluff. We get on well with all our hosts - I'd happily make myself a cup of tea in their houses, for example - but would it be rude to ask to put a wash on if necessary?

I should have enough pockets/AIOs to last till we get home, plus an XL wet bag for storage, and I'll take some sposies just in case...

confused

Howl long are you going for?

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Sat 22-Dec-12 12:51:39

In laws for Christmas night, friends for Boxing night then home - 1 in each place, 2 in total.

PidjChick is pfb and 5 weeks old, hence the confusion on my part!

ChippingInLovesChristmasLights Sat 22-Dec-12 12:53:33

I was going to say 'Don't be daft - of course it's not' but you know what, after being on MN so long, I'm bloody confused about people and what they take offence at (next to bloody nothing!!)! So, all I can say is, if it was my place it would be perfectly fine grin But then I like my friends & most of my family and don't find things like a load of washing (or six) any deal at all, let alone a big one!

Have a lovely, lovely Christmas with that snuggly boy (and his Dad!) and hopefully we can catch up in the new year
x

PurplePidjChickIsNotTheMessiah Sat 22-Dec-12 19:13:57

Yeah, it's hard to know! I'll actually be up your way on Christmas Day/Boxing Day but no time for coffee sad

ChippingInLovesChristmasLights Sat 22-Dec-12 22:32:46

sad - well, hopefully we can sort something out in the NY grin

You should be fine to leave that in the wet bag tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now