This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Just got an email to say no more Huggies?!

(9 Posts)
notnagging Mon 10-Dec-12 06:36:06

They are keeping the wipes, which I don't understand. They dry out so quickly.

I thought they were good nappies, not brilliant, but fine. - their wipes are RUBBISH though, all stuck together, hard to pull our of the pack with one hand.

notnagging Fri 07-Dec-12 16:48:18

I agree they weren't the best but surely sold enough to stay in the market?

ChocolateCoins Fri 07-Dec-12 16:18:36

Selling!

ChocolateCoins Fri 07-Dec-12 16:17:35

I heard about this too. I thought huggies was the leading brand? So not quite sure how they aren't selling enough! They are going to carry on seeking pull ups though apparently.

NatashaBee Fri 07-Dec-12 16:14:33

Personally I found them terrible - based on others experiences it seems like they're not great on either chubbier babies or boys, both of which DS is grin. So it doesn't surprise me that they're not doing well, but pulling out of the market all together surprises me.

notnagging Fri 07-Dec-12 16:12:10

Sorry posted quickly to do the school run. Got an email from Huggies to say that due to poor demand they will no longer be stocking their nappies in the uk. I didn't think they were that bad?

notnagging Fri 07-Dec-12 15:05:12

Apparently they will no longer be in sale from April?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now