Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Bamboozle stretch nappies?

(15 Posts)
FestiveFannyFarts Wed 28-Nov-12 20:41:08

The nappy lady just recommended these for me and i was just wondering if any of you have used them...
Are the good?

MincePiesTasteBetterHot Wed 28-Nov-12 20:44:37

I use them at night - I think they are great, in fact my only regret is that I went with another sort of nappy for during the day (which are now falling apart) and didn't get more bamboozles. Especially now that I see you can get them in lots of different colours.

They are lovely and soft, not too bulky, very reliable, you can adjust the size with poppers on the front... - they do take a fair old while to dry though.

FestiveFannyFarts Wed 28-Nov-12 21:51:24

Oh cool, the drying time isn't a huge issue for me as we have a tumble dryer.

What were the crap ones you got just so i can stay away from them.
Thank you

mamacoffee Wed 28-Nov-12 21:52:10

I use them in the day they're great but yes they do take a loooong time to dry. Ive just invested in some easyfits for the change bag as well though bc I found changes while out were a faff with the bamboozles. But otherwise ditto everything said above.

MincePiesTasteBetterHot Thu 29-Nov-12 08:03:26

The falling apart ones were Close parent pop-in. I really liked them at first, but now they are threadbare and lots of the poppers have ripped out. They are on their second child, but still hoped they would last a bit better!

Kelbells Thu 29-Nov-12 09:50:22

I use bamboozles and little lambs with a motherease rikki wrap or blueberry coverall at night, they're both great and the bamboozle lasts all night without any leaks. I wouldn't recommend the tots bots wraps that go with them though.

stargirl1701 Thu 29-Nov-12 09:54:35

I agree about the Tots Bots wraps. They leaked every time I used them. Motherease and Blueberry are much better.

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Sun 02-Dec-12 07:23:08

We use them with Rumparooz wraps at night - bombproof!

lolajane2009 Wed 05-Dec-12 20:51:47

we use them at night with little lamb and tots bots wraps.

LexiLoganberryBump Mon 14-Jan-13 10:57:39

mincepies Glad you mentioned that your close pop ins haven't lasted, one of my favourite nappies for looks was the close next generation pop in, it's the lowest scoring nappy on my list but it look so beautiful with the grey inserts and bright outers.

Also looking at the bamboozles stretch nappies in a set, so again thankyou kelbells for mentioning that the outer wraps aren't very good.

I love the blueberry wraps but they're too expensive for me.

Kelbells Mon 14-Jan-13 12:19:55

Lexi before you discount the blueberry coveralls, don't forget they're birth to potty and the rikkis are sized so effectively you may have to buy them 3 times! smile

LexiLoganberryBump Mon 14-Jan-13 13:38:25

Kelsbells I was just saying dh that if we went for a 2 part system like the little lambs we could buy a couple of pairs blueberry wraps as I won't need loads of wraps.

At the moment I'm favouring the bumgenius freetime, like the look of it and is scores well on the nappy ladies website.

Kelbells Mon 14-Jan-13 15:27:03

I've got a couple of freetimes which I use in the day, they're really quick to dry and no leaks yet... Ver' good so far!

LexiLoganberryBump Mon 14-Jan-13 20:17:23

Kelsbell That's good to hear, freetime and easyfits are my front runners at the moment, I did the nappy lady recommendation form and the results were the teddy's with rikki wrap of the bumble with the rikki wrap, not sure about them, they look like good nappies but I've spent hours on her website and the other two I mentioned are the one's which really grabbed me, also considered the little lambs, so similar to teddy's, the bumboozles stretch and the close pop in next generation.

I can recommend easyfits, got a hulk of a toddler and they still fit even now (he does have a skinny waist, but is very long). But, it's one of the two brands that have stood the test of time in my stash. Two and a bit years and still going strong grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now