This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pampers what has happened to them!

(12 Posts)
shopafrolic Thu 03-Jan-13 08:08:25

We're having lots of issues with Pampers Baby Dry size 4+ leaking a night. This morning DS was soaked right through is vest and pyjamas. The problem is we have 3 packs of nappies that I can't return as I no longer have the cardboard outer. I guess I'll have to start using them as daytime nappies so he's not wearing them for so long
Does anyone have experience of Sainsbury's own brand nappies? We don't have an Aldi near us......

Jojobells1986 Mon 03-Dec-12 14:42:46

I've not noticed any extra leakage/sagging with DS's active fits, but he does suddenly seem to be more prone to nappy rash. It's never been a problem before & we've not changed his diet recently so I can only assume it's the nappies! confused

Sarae2201 Mon 03-Dec-12 14:31:01

Yes.. I have gone right off pampers, they are always saggy and leaking!! Asdas Little Angels are great

FadBook Mon 03-Dec-12 14:25:29

I switched from Pampers to aldi's own when DD was in size 3's and she's now in size 4+.

I can't rate Aldi ones enough and for £4.99 for 48 they're a bloody bargain! wink

rrreow Mon 03-Dec-12 14:15:04

Been having problems with the Simply Dry ones recently (only overnight though). I thought it was because DS had been peeing more and we should move up a size for extra absorbency. But now you mention it, it does seem to have coincided with the pictures looking different. Hmm..

Have also noticed the active fit ones sag within minutes. U change a nappy thinking its full and its not. But you can literally see it hanging by the knees

NatashaBee Tue 27-Nov-12 17:21:18

Funny, DS has had a couple of leaky ones lately (the babydry ones), they have never failed me before. I was hoping it just meant he needed to move up to the next size soon...

DizzyCow63 Tue 27-Nov-12 17:08:41

Oh no, I usually use Huggies Baby Dry and have no issues, but got 120+ pampers active on Amazon Black Friday since try were so cheap. Might just send them back!

peeriebear Tue 27-Nov-12 17:05:32

We use Asda's Little Angels or Aldi's Mamia. Both excellent IME. Morrison's own are shite, as are their breast pads.

Fab1207 Tue 27-Nov-12 17:03:14

Marking my place....currently using Pampers New Baby but will soon need to change & DS has Very sensitive skin...

candr Thu 22-Nov-12 20:56:47

Now that you point it out have found the same thing. Ds keeps leaking out the side when not even that wet. Have also noticed that the sticky strip is often stuck and rips off the nappies on quite a few recently. Have quite a few to use up though so will see what reccomendations people make for you and look at changing brands.

Josie5 Thu 22-Nov-12 17:10:28

We have always used pampers recently we bought a bulk load size 5 and I noticed the pictures on the nappies have changed but they also seem much less absorbent since the change my daughter has been wet every night this has never happened before. Is anyone else having this trouble I don't like Huggies what do other people use?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now