This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Minki Yoyo nappies & inserts - Free to a good home

(7 Posts)
onelittlestar Sun 25-Nov-12 12:05:58

Understand I wasn't lucky either?

FestiveFannyFarts Sat 24-Nov-12 22:33:17

No problem Thank anyway smile

jennys79 Sat 24-Nov-12 21:30:22

FestiveFannyFarts,

Sorry but I had another taker.

Kind Regards

Jenny

onelittlestar Sat 24-Nov-12 21:29:42

Hello Jenny,

Hope I'm not too late as I've only just found your post..I have a little boy who is just 3, pottytrained but sometimes wakes up wet at night, beyond nappies really and has outgrown most, so these would be brilliant. More than happy to cover your costs.

Thanks!

jennys79 Thu 22-Nov-12 06:53:03

FestiveFannyFarts, Thanks for your message. I'll give it till Saturday, and if no-one else needs them, they're all yours.

FestiveFannyFarts Wed 21-Nov-12 20:13:10

If you don't get any takers for someone who really needs them i will take them off your hands.
Would feel mean taking them when dc is still a bump smile

jennys79 Mon 19-Nov-12 06:53:55

Hi,

I have already posted this in "for free" in the classified section, but didn't get any replies. Thought I'd try on here before getting rid........

Having a clear out of nappies. I have 2 * minki yoyo standard nappies, both of which have been worn only a handful of times.

One has a fire-engine design (XL)
The other has a moon and stars design (L).

I also have 2 minki cloth inserts to be "stuffed" into the pocket of the nappies.

Free to a good home, would just like cost of p&p to be covered, which I think is £2.70 for the lot.

PLease PM me if you are interested.

Jenny

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now