This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

My nappies have arrived

(5 Posts)
stargirl1701 Thu 15-Nov-12 17:19:44

Just here to share my excitement - not many RL friends excited at all sad My reusable nappies began arriving today!!! I'm trying a Blueberry, a Cannymums, a Tots Bots, a Fuzzi Bunz and an ittibitti. I have collected up Bumgenuis nappies from friends (we get a free nappy after giving birth at the local midwife unit). I've got my bucket, mesh bag and wet bag. Still waiting on my Cheeky Wiped from The Nappy Lady. Ooooh I can't wait to start using them (washing them tonight).

How many times should I wash them tonight? Is twice sufficient?

Soooo excited!

stargirl1701 Sat 17-Nov-12 15:00:16

Cheeky Wipes arrived today!!! I'm clearly fairly sad for getting excited over this grin

MsPickle Sat 17-Nov-12 15:05:40

I think it's exciting! I used bum genius with my ds and am planning to use them again with this one when s/he arrives. Also a massive cheeky wipes fan but I bought mine directly. Once I'd used their oil up I just used to use lavender and camomile, few drops of each. They are all ready to go again too! I'd have thought two washes enough. We thought the bumgenius were great...where are you based that they are giving them away?!?!?

stargirl1701 Sat 17-Nov-12 15:12:32

I'm in Perth & Kinross. You get one Bumgenuis and one Tots Bots nappy plus mucky bag if you give birth in Perth Royal Infirmary...which is so lovely! It's like a hotel - I wasn't that keen to go home! Fab ensuite room and cleaner popping in twice a day grin

JessLG Tue 20-Nov-12 15:56:46

Sounds great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now