This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pop-in nappies leaking poo up the back!

(2 Posts)
ValiumQueen Tue 23-Oct-12 12:35:03

How about putting a wrap over the top just in case, thereby providing an extra defence. Or putting a booster around his back like a plug? Try a bigger nappy? The nappy lady has some one life wraps on offer for £3 at the moment. They are like motherease airflows, quite adjustable, and elasticised all around front and back.

PetaO Tue 23-Oct-12 11:16:29

SO, I've been using pop-in nappies with my DS for 7months now and, apart from my husband complaining they were too bulky for the 1st month, we've had no problems. They've been awesome, no nappy rash, lasting 12 hours at night (with the booster), relatively easy to wash and dry (need to buy a tumble dryer now the weather is pants!) and easy to change.

But, DS is now teething properly and has been doing very (TMI) loose poos about 3 times a day. They are (again TMI) shooting up the his back and leaking out of the top of the nappy, all over his trousers/vests/highchair/my sofa/etc! Has anyone had this problem and is there anything I can do about it (positioning of the nappy, something else)? We're already on the largest setting (DS is 21pounds!) so can't make them bigger. We've had to resort to disposables when it got really bad....

Any help and tips would be awesome!
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now