This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Fuzzi bunz

(7 Posts)
ValiumQueen Thu 18-Oct-12 19:23:34

Any time. Do join is on the general nappy chat thread if you want.

Cies Thu 18-Oct-12 19:05:43

Thanks for your help smile

ValiumQueen Thu 18-Oct-12 15:07:35

Probably microfibre. They have good absorbency and dry quickly. Fuzzis sell well on eBay too so you have done well.

Cies Thu 18-Oct-12 14:41:37

Don't know what the inserts are, they seem to have a very soft outer edge- could be cotton or polyester. They're probably whatever came as standard with the small fuzzi bunz four years ago (when my friend bought them).

ValiumQueen Thu 18-Oct-12 12:37:01

Wash all nappies together. Colours have never run for me. I have never tumble dried them as no need.

ValiumQueen Thu 18-Oct-12 12:35:40

Fuzzis are great. What inserts have you got? Just one pre wash is enough. I wash all my nappies at 40. I am pretty sure they would be ok on 60, but I feel it is unnecessary. They are best for daytime, and use the two partners for nights and longer trips. They may well become your nappy if choice. I love mine, and after being pre-loved 6 years ago are still going strong. They dry really quickly. Do not use an additional liner, or they may leak. Enjoy!

Cies Thu 18-Oct-12 09:24:01

I used 2 parter nappies on my ds (mostly totsbots and motherease) and was happy with them.

Now I'm expecting dc 2, a friend has given me 8 brand new fuzzi bunz that she had bought with great intentions for her dd but never used.

Obviously with only 8 I'll be using the two parters as well, but wanted some advice on how to care for the fuzzi bunz. Can I wash them all together? I used to wash my two parters at 60C, but the label on the fuzzi bunz says 35C, which seems very low to me...

Also, any other tips? Should I pre-wash them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now