Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Alternative Waterproof wrap for little lamb nappies.

(15 Posts)
LookAtHerGo Mon 15-Oct-12 10:29:49

Hi there.

Does anyone use little lamb bamboo microfibre nappies with a non LL wrap. The LL wrap seems to cause quite a few red marks on my DD thighs and occasionally rubs the skin off, so I was hoping to try an alternative.

We also have a load of OSFA which do not cause a problem at all, but use the bamboo ones at night which is when the worst rubbing occurs.

Many thanks, and apologies as I've posted on the MN app and do can't scroll to the top of what I've written to double check spelling etc.

LookAtHerGo Mon 15-Oct-12 10:30:37

That of course should say bamboo or microfibre in the first bit!

ValiumQueen Mon 15-Oct-12 12:46:54

I also do not like the LL wraps or the tots bots ones. I prefer poppas and know people rate the motherease airflows. Never used one. I like blueberry wraps that are one size so good value at under twelve quid delivered from the nappy lady. I am hoping to try a fleece wrap for nights as they are extra snuggly. Or you could try a wool soaker?

LookAtHerGo Mon 15-Oct-12 15:30:53

Thanks for your reply, quick question [dim wit smiley] when you say poppas is that a make or using poppers as opposed to velcro? I must say the blueberry wraps look lovely all the funky designs.

The wool soakers could work as well for the nights as we use bamboo for nights but not for the microfibre.

ValiumQueen Mon 15-Oct-12 16:27:21

Poppers as in poppers instead of velcro, not brand. Apologies for spelling. I am pleased with my blueberry, and it would sell well after.

LookAtHerGo Mon 15-Oct-12 20:08:09

Thanks Valium I'm going to look into them

Tchaikovsky Wed 17-Oct-12 07:54:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

ValiumQueen Wed 17-Oct-12 08:06:38

DD has proper blisters on her legs from the LL wrap she had on overnight. Not from the Velcro, but the elastic. Seriously thinking of selling them Grr!

The Motherease Rikki wraps are very good

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Wed 17-Oct-12 20:04:43

I quite like Bummis superbrite and Blueberry wraps but my favourites are Rumparooz.

ValiumQueen Wed 17-Oct-12 21:18:53

You have mentioned the Rumparooz before wicket. I need to get me one of them !

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Thu 18-Oct-12 18:00:44

I lurve them!

LookAtHerGo Thu 18-Oct-12 19:42:23

Thanks for the additional info. As this week has been mega busy I've got round to doing nothing about it, but the weekend lurks grin

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Fri 19-Oct-12 08:50:09

I've got some onelife wraps cheap fromthe nappy lady (think she only has large sizes though) but also have a bummis wrap that i really like, the Velcro is down a bit from the waist so no chafing there. Haven't used either overnight though, still on disposables at night time.

sleeplessinderbyshire Sun 04-Nov-12 14:26:35

motherese airflow or rikki are good. I have recently been converted to blueberry as well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now