This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

BumGenius Freetime - can I chuck all the colours in together to wash?

(6 Posts)
zoobaby Tue 21-Aug-12 10:12:24

Quick question, as stated in the subject line.

I'm doing a multibuy of BumGenius Freetimes and was wondering how colour-fast they are. I'm guessing I'd keep the white ones separate from the colours, but beyond that do I need to bother with any other sorting?

Kelbells Thu 23-Aug-12 22:28:26

Didn't want to leave this unanswered... Not washed my freetimes as yet... But have washed all my tots bots colours and patterns together at 40 degrees and no issues!

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Sat 25-Aug-12 17:52:19

I've had running issues with other nappies - red and purple seem to be the worst offenders, although my green Stretchy also left colour in the colour catcher I threw in just in case for the first wash or 2!

SarryB Wed 03-Oct-12 22:13:17

I wash my Flip (made by bumgenius) all together, had no problems with colours running.

lolajane2009 Sat 27-Oct-12 10:45:54

If I have washed 3 to 5 times before wear I dont tend to get this issue

VolumeOfACone Sat 27-Oct-12 11:19:41

I washed my whites in with the coloured bumgenius nappies (I only had two white ones) and they all still look pristine and bright.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now