Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

recommendations for a large wet bag please

(7 Posts)
SarryB Wed 03-Oct-12 22:11:17

Thanks for the links - I'm currently using a bucket with mesh bag, but as LO gets bigger I want to use bags that can be hung up!

Do you just loosen the tie/un-zip and stick the whole thing in the wash?

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Wed 12-Sep-12 23:58:42

I would check out either Monkey Foot or Planet Wise (who do a massive hanging one - that's what I'd get if I was starting now)

AngelDog Tue 11-Sep-12 21:42:40

Monkey Foot are very good (you'd need the extra large size IMO) but even better are Wee Huggers laundry bags - expensive but enormously roomy and not-too-plasticy. They don't let any smells out so far and we've been using them a year. There's a smaller size for a day bag too.

orchidee Wed 22-Aug-12 23:47:02

Thanks

Kelbells Wed 22-Aug-12 19:57:58

You could also check out 'my little patch' they do some gorgeous wetbags in quirky designs, the large is big enough for a days nappies and you can get double bags with a clean section for new nappies if you're taking it out for a day!

ThePetiteMummy Wed 22-Aug-12 18:26:35

Monkey Foot wet bags come in very large sizes, I use one downstairs for nappy changes during the day, & have a bucket upstairs. They come in lots of nice patterns too! smile

orchidee Mon 13-Aug-12 23:39:00

I'm thinking of using a wet bag instead of a lidded bucket at home. Can anyone recommend a large bag that'd take 10 or so nappies?

Also, I'd be interested to hear how others get on without a bucket. An inquisitive toddler who loves buckets, any buckets, and also loves nappies is sending me down this path...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now