This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little Lamb Pocket Nappies

(7 Posts)
Nyunya Fri 20-Jul-12 13:10:35

Just trying out a few reusables before deciding what to go for. We have a Little Lamb Pocket nappy, I do like it but the outer says to wash at 40, when I have been washing all the other nappies we're trying at 60 to sterilise.

Anyone use Little Lamb Pockets? If so, any experience of wading them at 60?

TIA

blueeyedboymeetsbrowneyedgirl Fri 20-Jul-12 14:12:23

I've been washing my little lamb pockets at 60 for about 5 months, didn't even know it was supposed to be at 40! Nothing bad has happened yet, all intact, not shrunken.

Nyunya Fri 20-Jul-12 14:40:07

Brilliant! Thanks blueeyedboy. Great, I'll just bung them in with the others at 60!
Thanks!

blueeyedboymeetsbrowneyedgirl Fri 20-Jul-12 18:40:57

No worries, If you find you like Little lamb it's worth 'liking' them on Facebook if you use it. They have great offers now and again just for facebook fans. I got a great deal on liners recently, something like 600 for £9 including delivery.

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Fri 20-Jul-12 18:43:44

If you use TotsBots Potion (washing powder) it is antibacterial so can use lower washing temperatures.

Nyunya Sun 22-Jul-12 18:41:01

Thanks for the tips! We're still working out which nappies we like - I think we're going to end up with a few different kinds for various occasions, but I do quite like the Little Lambs.

jadethomas Sat 30-Nov-13 00:47:51

Our little man has been in these nappies since he was about 6 weeks old- until he was bigger enough to fit in them lol we got a birth to potty kit using the little lamb pocket nappies & they have been great.
Once you get into a routine of washing, drying & making them up ready to use again, they really are easy to use.
They have leaked a couple of times, especially around the legs if they're a little bit loose, the paper liner isn't tucked in, left on for too long & sometimes at the top if the bamboo insert is right to the edge.
I went back to work quite early on, so trying to explain how they work to other people that looked after him was tricky, as they would always get it wrong, so just make sure you pack extra clothes in your changing bag.
Overall they're a good, everyday out and about nappy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now