Note: This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

'Just4Bums' nappies, any good?

(13 Posts)
GTbaby Tue 08-Jan-13 19:57:49

Thanks all. Stocked up quite a bit on pampers while on offer. So as soon as supply depleats will buy done of these grin

NotDoris Sun 06-Jan-13 23:08:26

I used to buy them and thought they were brill at containment, but they stunk! Awful chemical smell.

applecrumple Sun 06-Jan-13 07:09:24

Is it just me though of do they smell like burnt almonds? blush

newtonupontheheath Sun 06-Jan-13 07:05:11

Yep. Fab. Although I'm not brand loyal anymore and get any (after only using pampers with ds!)
Next day delivery option is awesome-you can never run out!!

applecrumple Sun 06-Jan-13 07:01:15

Just4bums - brilliant. Used them ever since dd was big enough to fit into the size 2. They rarely leak & are c cheap when compared to other disposables. Kiddicare are fab too - v quick delivery & a 1hr time slot

BikeRunSki Sun 06-Jan-13 06:06:17

I bet you do have a receipt inn your Kiddycare account GT.

BikeRunSki Sat 05-Jan-13 22:40:43

We use them sometimes (mostly use cloth) and I think they are very good. i'll be getting more when we've used up current stash.

GTbaby Sat 05-Jan-13 22:16:48

Thanks. Just realised I have way to many size two pampers nappies...

N no receipt sad

Bambi86 Sat 05-Jan-13 17:16:15

Hey

They are on sale at Kiddie Care at the moment, £19.99 for 200 - so we did our research, as we were a bit sceptical, and they get really good reviews online! Plus, if you do not use all the nappies you can return them for a partial refund/next size up (as long as the white bag hasn't been opened - 50 nappies to a white bag).

I'm only 29 weeks, so have not actually used them- but they do get excellent reviews.

Hope this helps.

HappyAsASandboy Fri 04-Jan-13 07:25:52

I've used them. They were fine for my DD and DS.

TBH, I think all the brands if nappies are ok through. We've had huggies, pampers, Tesco and Sainsburys own brand and Value/Economy ranges, Just4Bums ... whatever I can find on offer!

GTbaby Fri 04-Jan-13 06:14:25

Bump

GTbaby Fri 04-Jan-13 01:50:46

Major bump. Anyone tried these?

Dozeyland Fri 03-Feb-12 16:37:56

??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now