1989 - taylor swift

(7 Posts)
pavlovapippa Wed 09-Mar-16 19:00:20

So am I correct in assuming you've all heard this album? I am absolutely in love with Taylor Swift and think she has come a long way since her first couple of (awful) country inspired albums. May I ask what your favourite songs are from this album?

Mine has to be Wildest Dreams, it tells such a lovely story and reminds me of my boyfriend every time I hear it. I also like Bad Blood due to the female empowerment in the music video.

Thoughts?

gymboywalton Wed 09-Mar-16 19:01:23

mine is shake it

my kids bought me this album purely because i kept going round singing " and the haters gonna hate hate hate" at the top of my voice!

aprilshowers2016 Wed 09-Mar-16 19:03:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SuperCee7 Wed 09-Mar-16 19:04:00

I like New Romantics and it isn't even in the standard edition. It will be the 7th single from the album.
It's not my favourite album of hers.

pavlovapippa Wed 09-Mar-16 19:06:04

Forgot another one of my favourites - Clean!

joyfulworld Thu 17-Mar-16 12:17:41

Wonderland is my favourite! but I love all the songs actually. grin

SeriousSteve Sat 26-Mar-16 00:44:03

Whilst I think It's a good album (Blank Space, Style .....Stay, New Romantics), the huge elephant in the room is it's just so significantly inferior lyrically and musically to Red. Nothing gets near Come Back (Be Here) or All Too Well, and Trouble is simply a masterpiece.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now