I want to be a punk rocker!

(5 Posts)
freddyfucktard Tue 28-Jul-15 13:46:22

That's it! I want to be in a punk rock band, how awesome would that be? I would only sing though because I have no other musical talent, although I have always wanted to learn how to play guitar. Anyone else wanted to do this before?

CrimsonSunrise Fri 31-Jul-15 04:33:59

Not a punk rocker no but I'd love to front a prog metal band or be an awesome guitarist like Mr John Petrucci... I enjoy singing prog stuff grin

Why a punk rocker then? Whats the lure for you??

Have done this, it's (mostly) good fun and keeps you fit carrying huge amps around. Why don't you get yourself a guitar? You don't need to learn that many chords for punk grin

Taranta Fri 31-Jul-15 05:26:47

Is your name Sheena? Arf. Sorry, I know how you feel but I am too old for that lark now alas. And too pregnant. But i am channelling it vicariously through my 4 year old DS who is showing great promise on the guitar posturing front and loves a bit of the Ramones on the iPod at teatime.

freddyfucktard Fri 31-Jul-15 12:24:46

Haha i would just love to jump around on stage singing lol a few of my fave bands are sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil and pvris, and watching them on stage is amazing! So much energy! And they have amazing voices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now