If I like Falling in Reverse, MCR and Three Days Grace, what else will I like?

(11 Posts)
IForgotMyPencil Sun 21-Jul-13 21:16:23

Just that really. I feel very out of touch as far as music is concerned! smile

MultipleMama Mon 22-Jul-13 12:06:33

Hmm, well, I like the bands you've mentioned so I'll tell you what I like and then you can pick and choose smile

The Used, Breaking Benjamin, Papa Roach, Avenged Sevenfold, We are the ocean, Red, Billy Talent, 30STM, Simple Plan, All Time Low, Black Veil Brides, The Offspring, ATDR, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Paramore, Asking Alexandria, AFI.

Just to name a few lol smile

pissovski Thu 01-Aug-13 22:20:11

New bands that I would suggest

Twister https://soundcloud.com/official-twister - like GreenDay, Fall Out Boy

EDA https://soundcloud.com/edaofficialuk - like Incubus, Linkin Park, Deftones

Have a good mooch round Soundcloud smile

MyChemicalMummy Sat 24-Aug-13 20:38:44

I love love love MCR. But I also love Frank Turner, and I know a lot of other MCR fans love him too.

BoulevardOfBrokenSleep Sat 24-Aug-13 20:41:53

Have you tried Black Veil Brides? Their motley-crue-rip-off shtick really makes my teeth itch, but I must admit I enjoy their music.

amyjayde Mon 26-Aug-13 03:55:56

Escape the fate, asking Alexandria, mayday parade, framing hanley, her bright skies, blessthefall, pierce the veil, aleasana, eyes set to kill, all time low, bullet for my valentine and Silverstein smile

Can't think of anymore of the top of my head, at the moment I'm really back into an older band I used to love called 'him' not sure if you've heard them.

Go check them all out, happy listening wink

triplets Tue 05-Nov-13 22:39:24

This is all my daughters fav music..............she is off to London tomorrow to see Bring Me The Horizon a similar boy band I believe!

WheresTheHoneyMummy Tue 05-Nov-13 23:25:36

Def give Avenged Sevenfold a listen, I have a huge crush on their lead singer. And try Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Mallory Knox. Will ask DS1 as this is his sort of music.
Triplets, love you describing Bring Me as a boyband! DS will be jealous of your DD, altho I think he saw them fairly recently.

musicmum75 Wed 20-Nov-13 17:28:21

Have a look at www.blinkboxmusic.com. If you type the bands you like into the search box it will generate a station based on similar artists, so hopefully you will find some new bands that you like that way!

musicmum75 Wed 20-Nov-13 17:28:53

ooops - forgot the link thing

www.blinkboxmusic.com

MrsSJG Thu 21-Nov-13 10:02:21

A Day To Remember

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now