Wonderstuff supported by Pwei

(42 Posts)
MegGriffin Wed 30-Jan-13 17:54:11

I'm so excited I may well explode!!
Tickets for Brighton in April in the bag. Anyone.else going??

ThingummyBob Sat 02-Feb-13 10:13:14

I saw this in December at Leeds O2 grin

Was the best gig I went to last year without a doubt. Miles hair is shorter but his energy on stage was brill, although he is the only original memebr left now sad The girl on the violin (Erica?) was also pretty bloody fabulous!

Jesus Jones were on the bill too, twas a triple night but I only rememeber one song of theirs which they did do and everyone went mad

The 'stuffies' did not disappoint with lots of the old classics, set was a good hour and a half or so iirc. Enjoy op!

ThingummyBob Sat 02-Feb-13 10:17:43

They DO do size of a cow!

and no-one seemed divided in Leeds grin I was being protected from the squash death by a thousand denim jacketed sweaty men would NOT be good at the very front by dbro and I swear Miles winked at ME when I yelled as this one started!

ThingummyBob Sat 02-Feb-13 10:18:38

Also Yes they do RedBerry too OP...

hermioneweasley Sat 02-Feb-13 10:21:03

Girl on the fiddle is his wife. I try not to think about the age difference as I don't want to have to put my beloved miles in the "creepy bloke" category.

MegGriffin Sat 02-Feb-13 12:11:57

Mission drive, here comes everyone, circle square, piece of sky, unbearable is always a good one!! I could go on, how about you hermoine ?

MegGriffin Sat 02-Feb-13 12:12:55

He married Erica? OOH

hermioneweasley Sat 02-Feb-13 14:10:51

Meg - they are definitely a couple. Someone told me they're married.

Re songs - hard to choose! Welcome to the cheap seats has lots of sentimental memories. Also love circlesquare and unbearable, and sing the absurd for more maudlin moments. Ooo, and golden green and I can always listen to "don't let me down"

MegGriffin Sat 02-Feb-13 17:47:59

Love sing the absurd!!!

fieldfare Sat 02-Feb-13 17:51:54

Oh I love Wonderstuff!!!! And PWEI too. Are they in London too?! Checking now!

wonderstuff Sat 02-Feb-13 17:55:05

I'm going to Brighton! V. Excited

MegGriffin Sun 03-Feb-13 13:57:18

See you there wonderstuff!

MegGriffin Wed 03-Apr-13 12:59:32

Meh, it now seems Erica is supporting the stuffies so I don't know what happened to pwei??? On the plus side I can't wait to see them so no biggie. Roll on Friday!

MegGriffin Wed 03-Apr-13 13:00:08

This is according to concorde2 website.

MegGriffin Sun 07-Apr-13 00:06:18

Well I went last night and not only were the stuffies amazing, I met Miles after and even got a photo with him and he signed my ticket and shook my hand. I have not stopped smiling grin.

rubyhorse Sun 14-Apr-13 08:35:07

Lucky, lucky you! Glad it was fab.

MegGriffin Sun 14-Apr-13 14:17:07

Thanks ruby, still grinning <sad>

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 10-Jul-13 00:01:49

Must get tickets for this. I saw Wonderstuff support.The Mission at Reading Festivals when I was 14yo. And PWEI at The Marquee, one of the singers was in a wheel chair after and accident climbing the scaffolding at another gig. Gigs were mental (as we used to say in those days).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now