depeche mode fans sign in

(15 Posts)
EnjoyEverySandwich Sat 24-Aug-13 17:30:39

I am seeing them at the LG Arena at the end of January. We all need something nice to do in January.

Fishandjam Thu 22-Aug-13 12:15:46

Can I sign in late? grin

Am still pissed off that I booked tickets to the LG Arena date for the Sounds Of The Universe tour in Feb 2009, only to discover in April 2009 that I was pregnant and would be 2 days off my due date at the time of the gig in Dec 2009. Seatwave got my tickets (just as well as I ended up delivering early!)

YokoUhOh Sun 02-Jun-13 21:24:24

MrsDmitri that's reassuring, I absolutely love the oldies! DH served Dave Gahan in a record shop just after he came back from the dead in '90s, he seemed pleased with his 5-pack of TDK D90s smile

Was there on Wednesday Angel, the day after you smile

YokoUhOh They played 'Just Can't Get Enough' this week, and I'm pretty sure it was only a couple of years ago that they played 'Photographic' (previous O2 gigs and maybe the Hyde Park on a few years before that?)

YokoUhOh Sun 02-Jun-13 20:55:02

So much so that I posted twice hmm

Although this gives me the opportunity to share this:

www.wired.com/geekdad/2012/01/geeky-dad-covers-depeche-mode-with-his-kids/

YokoUhOh Sun 02-Jun-13 20:45:20

Speak and Spell is in my Top 10 Albums - it came out the year I was born. DH compiled a history of electro CD a couple of years ago and they refused to license a track - they're in denial about everything pre-1990. Although I hear they do Just Can't Get Enough live.

YokoUhOh Sun 02-Jun-13 20:44:29

Speak and Spell is in my Top 10 Albums - it came out the year I was born. DH compiled a history of electro CD a couple of years ago and they refused to license a track - they're in denial about everything pre-1990. Although I hear they do Just Can't Get Enough live.

AngelsWithSilverWings Wed 29-May-13 17:47:54

Bumping this as wondered if anyone else was at the amazing O2 show last night.

Still buzzing from it. Have seen them too many times to count but last night was one of their bet shows ever.

Also signing in, too young to see them first time round...would love to see them now!

Signing in although in my opinion they peaked somewhere round Violator/Songs Of Faith & Devotion.

TeamSledward Sun 30-Dec-12 19:35:17

Will let DH know. He loves Depressed Mood.

AngelsWithSilverWings Sun 30-Dec-12 19:34:09

Only just found this thread!

Massive fan since I was 12. ( First saw them live in 1986 and have seen them countless times since)

Looking forward to the 28th May!

recall Sat 15-Dec-12 21:52:28

They make me 15 again, love them so much.....your own....personal...jesus <<sigh>>

Pantofino Sat 15-Dec-12 21:45:54

I seem to keep missing them!

uptheamp Sat 15-Dec-12 21:42:40

am excited to see them live again next year

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now