This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

Easter 2010 Swap sign up

(50 Posts)
champs Sat 20-Mar-10 18:37:37

Here are the guidelines for this swap

I Copy, pasted and edited from my previous guidelines so please let me know if you spot any mistakes

1. To be included email your details (including your mumsnet name, postal address, and how you want your parcel addressed - Some people don't want to reveal their real name to us, others don't want to reveal their Mumsnet name to their family. If in doubt, just put "the mumsnetter" ) to mnswaps at yahoo dot co dot uk -- replace at with @ and dot with.

2. If you have any dislikes/allergies etc, please let me know. I'll include it with your details so your swaper can avoid getting you something you can't use or will hate.

3. You must be signed up by Monday 22nd March. I will send you your swapee details on Tuesday 23rd March (Evening)
Please note...The person you are sending to is NOT the person who is sending to you.

4. You must post your gift out so that it will get to your swapee by Wednesday 31st March.

5. You must send package by at least Second class Recorded delivery, so that packages can be tracked if lost.

6. If you are unable to get your gift out but have signed up please let me know or you may be excluded from further swaps!!!

7. Please do not put your name on your gift, you can put a return address if you want, but the guessing won't be much fun if you put your name. You can leave a clue though as that adds to the fun

8. The theme for this month's swap is Easter

9. The budget for gifts this month is from £5 - £10. You are welcome to go over the budget, but please do not expect anyone else to!

Because we seem to have more fun guessing when our gifts arrive, you can start guessing as soon as you get them. Swappers may then disclose their identities if they so wish!!

Important!!!
This swap is for new and unused items please keep tags attached to the gifts, prices can be removed.

If you have any probs whatsoever please do email me as most things can be sorted out quickly and amicably before they flare up

A BIG thanks to all of you who keep swaps fun xxx

Tortoise Sat 20-Mar-10 18:58:48

Yay grin
Count me in!! (You never guessed i would say that did you!!!) grin
I love the Easter swap because my birthday is on the 6th April so nice and close to Easter.

MumGoneCrazy Sat 20-Mar-10 19:48:50

Im in grin

I'll email you now smile

MumGoneCrazy Sat 20-Mar-10 20:20:17

Email sent smile

champs Sat 20-Mar-10 20:41:40

grin Tortoise

got your email thanks MGC

BexieID Sat 20-Mar-10 22:51:43

Oh, will try and remember to mail you tonight.

freya2006 Sun 21-Mar-10 16:06:57

count me in!!!

Count me in!!

BexieID Mon 22-Mar-10 00:00:27

likes/dislikes thread here

gingernutlover Mon 22-Mar-10 08:03:06

shock only just saw this! Have emailed you champs - hope it's in time, I've moved since last swap so have sent you new address

champs Mon 22-Mar-10 21:16:27

whooohoooo!!!

swap excitement building up, so sad I know LOLOL....

champs Mon 22-Mar-10 21:24:31

forgot to add....

couple of hours left if anyone else wants to join ingrin

champs Tue 23-Mar-10 17:11:49

Getting swapping but TheLadyEvenstar I need your details please. let me know if you was a name change by email if I have your details already

champs Tue 23-Mar-10 20:44:50

TheLadyEvenstar feel like a dodo now... your email got eaten by spam guard!! Found it and it was sent sundayblush

gonna swap names now

Tortoise Tue 23-Mar-10 21:13:52

Ooh exciting! grin
I am going into town Thursday so i will be able to buy bits then!

MumGoneCrazy Tue 23-Mar-10 21:40:25

{grin] I feel blush now i messaged her on fb for you grin

I'll be shopping and posting friday grin

Tortoise Tue 23-Mar-10 21:48:07

grin Yay i have my swap details. grin
Can't wait to go shopping!

MumGoneCrazy Tue 23-Mar-10 22:43:44

Im still waiting for my swap, im getting giddy with excitement grin

champs Tue 23-Mar-10 23:09:45

All emails sent!!

Here's list of swappers:

Tortoise
mumgonecrazy
champs
bexieid
freya2006
theladyevenstar
gingernutlover
liahgen66

champs Tue 23-Mar-10 23:15:10

oooops I didnt refresh before I posted!!

LOL MGC!! thanks... you can just blame me and my ditzyness
and I'll confess that I even CAT her .... I think she'll have me up as some swapper stalking lady now!! I'm not really LOLOL

heee Tortoise, you have the swap glow... I cant wait to shop for my swapee eithersmile

ohhhh i have a talker woohooo

MumGoneCrazy Wed 24-Mar-10 00:13:29

Ooohh i have my swapper...grin

Hope i dont disappoint or get anything wrong wink

Right...off to stalk her to get a few ideas...mwahahahaha

<that was my evil laugh, did you like it? grin>

gingernutlover Thu 25-Mar-10 07:14:18

yay I have my swapper, will go shopping at weekend

HippityHoppityForTortoise Fri 26-Mar-10 14:37:18

gringringringringrin

Tortoise Fri 26-Mar-10 18:00:28

grin Great name. Very excited now. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now